Patriot Exhaust uses a voluntary product identification program whereby all emission sensitive products can be identified by placing numbered labels in product packaging and listing corresponding numeric codes next to each part number. The corresponding numbers and explanations are as follows:
- Jaguar, MG & Volvo Headers by Patriot
- Durable 18-gauge tubing
- Comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Available in three finishes; uncoated for individual customizing, chrome finish for that show quality shine or with Patriot's very popular metallic ceramic coating.
- Limited One Year Warranty
Jaguar - XKE E-Type Series 1&2
- EO Code:
- Tube Size:
- 1 5/8"
- Collector Size:
- 2 1/2"
- Port Shape:
- 103 - Jaguar exhaust systems available separately.
Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating (MCTBC) is simply the best header finish on the market and is available on all Patriot headers. MCTBC protects and extends the life of headers by creating a thermal barrier that significantly lowers underhood temperatures and protects the substrate metal from thermal fatigue. After MCTBC is applied, it is polished with a vibratory finishing process that produces a high luster aluminum appearance. The polishing process compresses and activates the coating, which increases the surface hardness to produce a finish that is 60% more corrosion resistant than an unpolished surface. This coating is easy to maintain and will last for years under normal operating conditions.
- Additional Information
SKU H4830 UPC 694342501754 Make N/A Tube Diameter N/A Collector Size N/A Port Shape N/A Finish N/A California Emission Compliance N/A EO Code N/A