Patriot Exhaust uses a voluntary product identification program whereby all emission sensitive products can be identified by placing numbered labels in product packaging and listing corresponding numeric codes next to each part number. The corresponding numbers and explanations are as follows:
- Mid length or "clippster" headers provide improved ground clearance for popular muscle cars and street rods.
- Durable 16 and 18 gauge tubing
- Comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Available in three finishes; raw steel for individual customizing, Hi-Temp Black Coating or Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating
- Limited One Year Warranty
Ford - Street Rods with Ford Chassis
- EO Code:
- Tube Size:
- 1 3/4"
- Collector Size:
- Port Shape:
- 5 - Mid length design for maximum ground clearance
Clippster style headers are perfect for grafting modern uni-body front clip suspensions to street rods, muscle cars and trucks. Clippster headers use longer primaries than Tight Tucks, yet shorter than full length headers. Collectors exit toward the rear of the engine compartment providing excellent ground clearance on "slammed" applications as well as clearing steering and suspension components.
- Additional Information
SKU H8436 UPC 694342533847 Make N/A Tube Diameter N/A Collector Size N/A Port Shape N/A Finish N/A California Emission Compliance N/A EO Code N/A