Patriot Exhaust uses a voluntary product identification program whereby all emission sensitive products can be identified by placing numbered labels in product packaging and listing corresponding numeric codes next to each part number. The corresponding numbers and explanations are as follows:
- Full length headers are typically used for higher RPM horsepower, but can also increase the mid range torque in applications were there is room to fit a long tube design.
- Durable 18-gauge tubing
- Comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Available in three finishes; raw steel for individual customizing, Hi-Temp Black Coating or Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating
- Limited One Year Warranty
Ford - Long Tube Headers
- EO Code:
- Tube Size:
- 1 5/8"- 2"
- Collector Size:
- 2 1/2"
- Port Shape:
- 47 - Fits with stock, Mustang and Vega steering
Full length and fenderwell headers provide the ultimate performance for street rodders with high performance engines. These header styles have longer primary tubes, which help produce more horsepower and torque than Tight Tucks. Chassis headers fit inside the frame rails, but if there is not enough room, our "up and over" fenderwell headers will provide the same great performance with an awesome look.
- Additional Information
SKU H8473-B UPC 694342542863 Make N/A Tube Diameter N/A Collector Size N/A Port Shape N/A Finish N/A California Emission Compliance N/A EO Code N/A